The Salt Room’s main purpose is to provide the public detoxification of body from negative energy to refresh the whole body from electronic damage.
The salt produces negative ions that give you a full relaxation of body while listening to meditation music and start the healing process.
While inhalation Himalayan salt particles, the salt works to clear mucus and sticky phlegm from the lungs.
At the same time, it’s increasing the resistance to respiratory tract disease.
When you take a dry salt therapy session, the capacity of the lung open wide, lot of oxygen will come inside improve the lung function and increase your energy.
With this natural way treatment, it’s helping to reduce the need for inhalers and antibiotics also strengthen your immune system.
What will happen to your body when you take a dry salt session?
Detoxify your body of negative energy
Strengthen your immune system.
Reduce the need for inhalers and antibiotics.
Improve lung function.
Higher oxygen and increase energy.
Refresh whole body from electronic damage.
Increase the resistance to respiratory tract disease.
Clear mucus and sticky phlegm from the lungs.
WHAT IS SALT THERAPY
Salt Therapy aka Halotherapy is a powerful, natural treatment in a controlled air medium that simulates the natural salt cave microclimate to treat respiratory and skin conditions. This is no health fad – from the ancient Greeks to modern-day doctors, medical experts have championed its amazing effects.
HOW DOES IT WORK
Salt has the following properties:
- Mucolytic effects: loosens excessive mucus and speeds up mucociliary transport
- Removes pathogen agents (airborne pollen)
- Reduces IgE level (immune system oversensitivity)
SALT THERAPY CAN SIGNIFICANTLY HELP TO:
- Reduce the need for inhalers and antibiotics
- Make your breathing easier after just a few sessions
- Improve lung function
- Reduce the number of hospital admissions
- Alleviate sneezing, coughing, and shortness of breath
- Clear mucus and sticky phlegm from the lungs
- Increase the resistance to respiratory tract diseases
- Strengthen your immune system
- Prolong remission times
- Improve general health and quality of life
- The treatment’s efficacy is estimated at 75-98% depending on conditions
- Enhance sport performance for professionals
Healing Effects of Salt Therapy
Salt Therapy & Immune System
Salt Therapy: How It Benefits Breathing, Plus the Skin & Immune System
Immune System Booster
There’s good reason why salt is commonly used in food preservation — the antimicrobial properties of salt (NaCl) are extremely impressive. Research has shown that salt reduces bacterial contamination in food from the following bacteria that causes major sickness in humans: Escherichia coli, Salmonella typhimurium, Staphylococcus aureus and Listeria monocytogenes.
Studies also demonstrate halotherapy’s ability to boost the immune system. Research conducted to find out the benefits of halotherapy as part of a combined treatment approach for chronic bronchitis patients found that in addition to improved lung function, there were also normalized measurements of reduced immunity.
To know more :- https://draxe.com/health/salt-therapy/